Well, here we are in the second week of the blogging course. I do hope you are finding the instructions clear enough. Please let me know if there is anything you don't understand or you are struggling with and I will help as much as I can. Here are this week's details: (Click on the link to open the document)
http://www.box.com/s/ceyu2htxrthlvuvr32k0
Requirements for this week
Although there will be posts about all kinds of gadgets, and you can add as many as you like, your only requirements in order to receive your Certificate of Attendance are:
* Add one widget/gadget to your blog this week
*Write a reflection post on how you found this week's task.
Requirements for this week
Although there will be posts about all kinds of gadgets, and you can add as many as you like, your only requirements in order to receive your Certificate of Attendance are:
* Add one widget/gadget to your blog this week
*Write a reflection post on how you found this week's task.
No comments:
Post a Comment